Hello!

I am an art teacher with the Fairfield Community Schools teaching grades K through 5. I enjoy working with the children and helping them learn to use the creative side of their brain. I hope you enjoy my blog and seeing a bit of what we work on in the art classes.

Friday, April 22, 2011

YOU ARE INVITED!


Mr. Grunwald and son Blair Grunwald at last year's Art Show. Bring your camera!

The invitations are going home with the students for the K-5 Art Show. I hope you got one! If not, here is what it says:

Please come! You are invited to the kindergarten through fifth grade Spring Art Show - Sat. April 30 -1:00 to 4:00 p.m. and Sun, May 1 - 1:00 to 4:00 at Pence Elementary, featuring the art work of all K-5 students in Fairfield Community Schools. For this event the halls and gym of Pence are transformed into a gallery of children's art work! Please come and enjoy seeing the creations of hundreds of children from our school district!

No comments:

Post a Comment