Hello!

I am an art teacher with the Fairfield Community Schools teaching grades K through 5. I enjoy working with the children and helping them learn to use the creative side of their brain. I hope you enjoy my blog and seeing a bit of what we work on in the art classes.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Second Graders' Line Drawings

One of the elements of art is, of course, line. The second graders have been working on line drawings with "cut away" views of all various things, homes or cliff dwellings, or under the ground scenes of a mole's hidden home. This picture of a house is in progress by Erin, age 7. Check out all the things that are happening in her fun drawing so far! Great job, Erin! The cut away view allows us to see so many different things!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great drawing!! Of course, you know I like second graders the Best! ;-) Mrs. Tollenaere

    ReplyDelete